SME Businesses 35 – 100 Employees
There are 5.7m registered businesses in the UK (2021).
- 99.9% are SME’s (less than 249 employees)
- 227,772 SMALL businesses (10-49 employees)
- 34,165 MEDIUM businesses (50-249 employees)
Just 0.6% of all registered UK businesses have 50 – 249 employees. Why aren’t more SMALL companies scaling-up to be sustainable MEDIUM-sized businesses? Answer – because it is a seriously challenging and complex journey. Businesses often give up, choose to stay small or actually fail completely on their Scale-Up journey.
Cloud-Busting focuses in on the transition phase from SMALL to MEDIUM – 35 employees growing to 100 employees.
Once this transition has taken place, the risk of business failure drops away dramatically.
- A scaling infrastructure is well embedded for future growth.
- Confidence and trust in leaders, leadership, team and investors is high.
- Excellence at the forefront of product and service delivery.
The successful scale-up mindset HAS to evolve from the successful start-up mindset. What got you to here, will not get you to there.
Cloud-Busting works with business leaders and leadership teams of scale-up businesses to build the right mindset, share knowledge and lessons-learned from real-life experience.